Suboxone contains a combination of buprenorphine and naloxone. Buprenorphine is an opioid medication, sometimes called a narcotic. Naloxone blocks the effects of opioid medication, including pain relief or feelings of well-being that can lead to opioid abuse.
Suboxone is used to treat narcotic (opiate) addiction. Safely and securely Purchase Suboxone Strips(Films) online without prescription at Global Source Chemicals.
HOW TO USE
This medicine may be habit-forming. Never share this medicine with another person. Use dry hands when handling a Suboxone sublingual tablet or film. Drink a glass of water to moisten your mouth. Place the sublingual tablet or sublingual film under the tongue and allow it to dissolve. Place the buccal film in your mouth against the inside of your cheek and allow it to dissolve. Do not chew or cut a tablet or film, and do not swallow it whole. Order Suboxone Strips(Films) online without prescription
Suboxone side effects may include:
- dizziness, drowsiness, blurred vision, feeling drunk;
- tongue pain, redness or numbness inside your mouth;
- constipation, mild nausea, vomiting;
- headache, back pain, swelling in your hands or feet;
- fast or pounding heartbeats, increased sweating; or
- increased sweating; or
- sleep problems (insomnia).